Automatic Systems, a subsidiary of Bolloré Group, is committed to an environmental policy in order to carry out its activities with the greatest respect for the common good, while conforming to national legislation and directives.
The Environmental Charter of Automatic Systems Group provides a framework for this commitment towards the environment. The Group intends to act in the long term for safeguarding the environment by incorporating the following principles into its management:
Design and manufacturing
70% of the costs and 80% of the environmental and social impact being determined during the design phase, it is important to integrate the environmental performance of products from the design process while looking to increase products sustainability.
- Application of an environmental approach and management from the product design phase to ensure we use renewable and non-polluting resources and that our products have a limited environmental footprint
- Develop long life-cycle products for enhanced sustainability
- Continuous improvement and prevention of the pollution resulting from the products we manufacture and the activities we perform
- Manage the Group’s facilities with respect for the laws, standards and local regulations, particularly with the performance of regular environmental audits.
Resources and training
- Reduce exposure of staff to environmental, health and safety risks through the use of safe technologies and operational procedures
- Allocate the necessary resources (financial and human) to educate and train the Group staff on all environmental issues.
Relations with our stakeholders
Ensure that suppliers and subcontractors respect Automatic Systems’ requirements with regards to environment, health and safety
Provide regular and transparent information to its customers, shareholders and partners on the environmental aspect of our facilities and products.