Group Marketing Director
AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS, a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for 50 years.
Founded in 1969, Automatic Systems has developed a unique know-how in the design of high-end obstacles, one- person detection and throughput management making it a brand renowned for the quality of its production in terms of performance and reliability.
The company is part of the French group Bolloré.
Our large worldwide business network includes offices and subsidiaries in Belgium, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Canada and the Unites States, 4 manufacturing plants (2 in Belgium, 1 in France, 1 in Canada) as well as a vast international network of distributors and local partners.
For its headquarter based in Wavre (Belgium), Automatic Systems is currently seeking a:
Group Marketing Director
The main responsibilities are:
- Is responsible for creating/updating once a year the 3-year rolling product marketing
- Identify, develop and manage strategic partners and target
- Define and communicate the product portfolio requirements and positioning.
Research & Information
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine risk and marketability of potential products and product
- Conduct and analyze competitive information, strategies and
- Measure effectiveness of the product marketing department and implement
Product Portfolio Management
- Determine market needs and generate product requirements and definition for
- Define product pricing, name, positioning, packaging, and functional
- Ensure production of appropriate sales and technical product information
Management & Training
- Lead and manage the following responsibilities within the department: products managers, technical project managers, documentations managers, trading goods manager, business analyst,
- Manage and train existing and new product marketing
- Create and maintain annual product marketing
- Generate a monthly summary report and comprehensive quarterly and annual marketing
- Maintain complete product material support for all AS sales
- Work with Marcom to ensure proper product portfolio representation at industry
- Provide commercial training & support to
- Identify future technological trends & needs and evaluate their impact on AS product
- Select with the CTO the innovation
- Coordinate with potential existing partners (universities, research institution, etc.) the implementation of innovation
Profile requirements :
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering;
- Proven and successful track record of at least five years as International Product Marketing manager, preferably in a company distributing (engineering) products through distributors in several countries. Knowledge of pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems markets is a key asset;
- Affinity with technological innovation;
- Excellent operational and team management skills and leadership, charismatic;
- Candidate with strong professional credibility, a global vision and the ability to negotiate in various cultural environments;
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills;
- Results driven, looking to implement and manage the agreed actions;
- Creative, open, curious, but at the same time pragmatic;
- Mature, self-assured and dynamic personality with strong strategic and intellectual abilities;
- Upright individual, able to work independently and with a high sense for ethics;
- Fluent English; any other language is an asset;
- Willingness to travel (30 to 40% of time for short stays).
Send your CV accompanied by a motivation letter to the attention of Mme Gaëtane TRIGALLEZ, Human Resources Manager (email@example.com – tél. : 010/230/288).