Project Manager (Services)
AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS, a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for over 50 years. Founded in 1969, Automatic Systems has developed a unique know-how in the design of high-end obstacles, one-person detection and throughput management making it a brand renowned for the quality of its production in terms of performance and reliability. The company is part of the French group Bolloré.
Our large worldwide business network includes offices and subsidiaries in Belgium, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, and United States, and 4 manufacturing plants (2 in Belgium, 1 in France, 1 in Canada) as well as a vast international network of distributors and local partners.
For its headquarters based in Wavre (Belgium), Automatic Systems is currently looking for a :
Project Manager (Services) M/F
As Project Manager, you will guide a cross-departmental team that is charged with a product/service line contribution as a division.
This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing a new strategy to enhance the service product portfolio.
You will build A new service proposition based on new software and IoT solutions thanks to and business cases from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Identify and appraise new services and software/IoT solutions ideas with a special focus on new business models adoption and data analytics
• Define and manage the services evolution roadmap and related marketing strategy in cooperation with Sales
• Work cross-functionally across R&D, Marcom and Sales by providing services development requirements and specifications and related planning and by ensuring goals are met to bring new value to customers
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, services pricing and positioning strategies
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the the services evolution roadmap.
• Analysis and monitoring of the competitive context and market trend
• Evaluate, report, and forecast the business performance of your products
• Work with an stakeholders, suppliers and development teams to define product release requirements.
• Support the area sales manager with any Service solutions inquiry.
• Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your Service offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
• 3+ years of of service or software project management experience with proven track record of success stories within the aftersales services domain.
You must possess:
• a unique blend of business and technical savvy
• The ability to engage with developers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
• a strong digital acumen and knowledge of key digital technologies (cloud, data analytics, digital services and IoT).
You must enjoy spending time with Sales and Customers to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
• Master’s degree
• You speak perfectly French and English; knowledge of Dutch is an asset
• have a big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
• be able to communicate with all areas of the company
• have a good team spirit
• be innovative
• be accountable
A permanent contract
- An opportunity to grow in a constantly evolving environment
- A salary in accordance with your competences
- The position is to be filled as soon as possible
Send your CV with a covering letter to the attention of Mrs Manon GAVAZZA, HR Officer, to email@example.com.