IT Support Specialist
AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS, a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for 50 years.
Founded in 1969, Automatic Systems has developed a unique know-how in the design of high-end obstacles, one-person detection and throughput management making it a brand renowned for the quality of its production in terms of performance and reliability.
The company is part of the French group Bolloré.
Our large worldwide business network includes offices and subsidiaries in Belgium, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Canada and the Unites States, 4 manufacturing plants (2 in Belgium, 1 in France, 1 in Canada) as well as a vast international network of distributors and local partners.
For his headquarter based in Wavre (Belgium), Automatic Systems is currently seeking a:
IT Support Specialist (M/F)
As IT support, you intervene as all level support under the supervision of the IT manager. In this perspective, you provide global help to our worldwide subsidiaries.
Your main tasks include:
- Ensure the daily checkup as well as the follow up of tickets and pending issues in the IT management
- Monitor the state of the infrastructure and take the appropriate action if
- Ensure the deployment of new hardware as well as the follow up of the existing
- Answer the phone, solve or log the various issues and requests coming through both the mail system, ticket systems and the
- Write or verify both front and back office IT procedures to keep them up to
- Be ready to travel across all our subsidiaries few times a
You have a bachelor or Master in Computer sciences or equivalent experience
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Network level: connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Internal systems and network
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, O365
- Virtualization technologies: Microsoft HyperV
- Backup, Veeam software
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, Fortinet , Sophos Cyberoam
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
- Work with the existing team to solve level 1 and level 2 issues
- Help design and implement IT projects and solutions for internal clients
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- Be available for other members of the team and coach them to resolution
- Organized and rigorous
- Be autonomous while being a team
- Good stress management
- Tasks and results oriented
- Take responsibility/initiative/ownership of projects
- Be an analytical thinker/Problem Solver/Decision Maker
- Have excellent time management/Resource management
- Positive mindset and active personality
Good knowledge of French and English are required both written and spoken
Interested? Send your CV to the attention of Mrs Gaëtane TRIGALLEZ, Director of Human Resources.