AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS, a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for over 50 years.
Founded in 1969, Automatic Systems has developed a unique know-how in the design of high-end obstacles, one-person detection and throughput management making it a brand renowned for the quality of its production in terms of performance and reliability. The company is part of the French group Bolloré.
Our large worldwide business network includes offices and subsidiaries in Belgium, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, and United States, and 4 manufacturing plants (2 in Belgium, 1 in France, 1 in Canada) as well as a vast international network of distributors and local partners.
For its headquarters based in Wavre (Belgium), Automatic Systems is currently looking for a :
Product Manager (M/F)
As Product Manager, you will guide a cross-departmental team that is charged with a product line contribution as a division (pedestrian markets).
This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
You will build products and business cases from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Work with an Engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
- Support the area sales manager with any pedestrian product inquiry
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- 2+ years of Product Management & development in a technical environment, sales BTB and/or trade marketing in a technical environment.
You must possess:
- a unique blend of business and technical savvy
- a strong knowledgeable in technology
You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Masters degree
- You speak perfectly French and English; knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- have a big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality;
- be able to communicate with all areas of the company;
- have a good team spirit;
- be innovative;
- be accountable.
- A permanent contract.
- An opportunity to grow in a constantly evolving environment.
- A salary in accordance with your competences.
- The position is to be filled as soon as possible
Send your CV with a covering letter to the attention of Mrs Gaëtane Trigallez, Human Resources Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org.