SlimLane 950 / 950SC
The SlimLane 950 Swing Door Barrier Optical Turnstile provides enhanced access control in both directions of passage. It offers a wider passage for people with reduced mobility or for service personnel in a compact footprint.
NEW: SimLane 950SC with a smaller footprint for a better integration!
- UL 2593 certified for maximum user protection
- Dynamic, electronic user protection based on traffic direction
- ‘EGRESS’ operating mode meets the highest fire safety standards
- Design to prevent finger entrapment and all impacts
- Precision controlled tempered glass obstacles
- In the event of power outage, the obstacles will breakaway manually with minimal force or will open automatically with the optional battery backup
- High-performance electronic detection system based on a high density matrix of infrared beams preventing unauthorized use
- Fast double swing doors for immediate lane closure
- Electromechanical locking to withstand forced entry attempts
- Audio and visual signals to indicate unauthorized usage
- Transparent and elegant design
- Streamlined forms and glass obstacles
- Minimal footprint for maximum throughput
- Top quality assembly and finish
- Aesthetic and functional pictograms
Reliability & Performance
- Robust design based on 40 years of experience and over 90 million daily users
- Long life cycle, low maintenance costs
- Fourth generation of security entrance lanes
- Banks and insurance companies
- Government buildings and institutions
- Office buildings, head offices, administrative sites
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Airports, etc.
Easily download our 3D files on Bimobject
You can access all of our product documentation such user manuals, spare parts catalogue, engineering specifications, certifications, REVIT drawings and much more by connecting to our downloading platform, Partnerweb.