Matching Smartlane 90x/91x, the SmartLane 935 swing gates allow buildings to be evacuated in an emergency and provide a wider lane for the mobility-impaired and maintenance staff.
Main characteristics :
- Wide swing walkway adapted to the mobility-impaired that is ideal for wheelchairs, large carts or wide objects
- Streamlined and elegant oval design that integrates well into both prestigious lobbies yet robust enough for your harsh industrial environments
- Streamlined and elegant oval design that integrates into prestigious lobbies yet robust and durable for your harsh industrial environments
- Precise backlit pictograms for safe pedestrian flow
- Quality assembly and detailed manufacturing
- Third generation of security entrance lanes based on 40 years of experience and over 90 million daily users
- Long life cycle and low cost of ownership
- Combination of wide and narrow security entrance lanes allows you to configure the installation to your needs
- Aesthetic and functional customisation to meet your specific needs
- Vast selection of options and accessories
- Pivoting obstacles that can be locked mechanically and electrically into a closed position to efficiently block unauthorized uses
- Audio and visual alarms
- Mechanical opening in case of emergency or power outage
- Swing-off obstacle for emergency evacuations (option)
Wide bi-directional swing gate adapted to the mobility-impaired that is ideal for large carts or wide objects. They provide a complete solution, in that they are adapted to the mobility-impaired and integrate perfectly into prestigious and luxurious lobbies.
Typical customer segments include:
- Banks and insurance companies
- Government buildings and institutions
- Office buildings, head offices, administrative sites
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Sensitive sites: military bases, nuclear plants, pharmaceutical companies, data center
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Airports, etc.
You can access all of our product documentation such user manuals, spare parts catalogue, engineering specifications, certifications, REVIT drawings and much more by connecting to our downloading platform, Partnerweb.