The rounded sliding doors and fixed parts give a pleasant curved aesthetic look to the ClearLock 637 security booths.
Our Clearlock 637 is now approved to LPS 1175: Issue 8 security rating 1 to 3, LPCB certificate numbers 1540a and 1540b.
The LPS 1175 security ratings are set by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB), which works closely with the police, Government, insurers, risk consultants and architects to develop its standards. Combining high security, design and a wide choice of feature options ClearLock 637 provides a modern and reliable solution for a wide variety of entrances.
- Control panel for set up and control
- Produits adressables par TCP/IP
- Available options: products disassembled, in accordance with on-site installation requirements
- Electronic and mechanical parts located in the canopy, easily accessible for maintenance
- Wide range of accessories available
- Elegant design with large glass surface
- Doors mounted directly onto existing floor, no excavation required
- Compact footprintRound or square frame
- Wide range of finishes (brushed or mirror stainless steel, various RAL colour paints, obstacles in tinted glass...)
- Circular booth with sliding entrance and exit doors never opening simultaneously
- Bullet, vandalism and burglary resistant, fully compliant with industry standards (EN 1063, EN 356, ENV 1627...)
- Several electronic detection systems available
- Outside surveillance
- User safety ensured
- Banks and insurance companies
- Government buildings and institutions
- Pharmaceutical laboratories
- Data centres
- Nuclear power plants
- Military sites
Easily download 3D files on bimobject
You can access all of our product documentation such user manuals, spare parts catalogue, engineering specifications, certifications, REVIT drawings and much more by connecting to our downloading platform, PartnerPortal.