Automatic Systems regularly organises training courses for each of its product ranges.
Our trainers are qualified engineers with a long experience at Automatic Systems.
They will be pleased to pass on their competences and expertise to you.
Our trainings cover:
1. Commercial presentation
2. Product functioning
3. Accessories and options
4. Limits of use
5. Technical features
6. Installation and handling
7. Safety information
8. Demonstrations and tests
9. Maintenance plan and resolutions of common failures
10. Presentation of Partnerweb extranet and all the contents available
Join our trainings and be part of Automatic Systems club of graduates.
In view of the strong demand for training and in order to maintain a high level of quality, the organisation of training evolves in 2020. This year Automatic Systems is organizing free sessions planned in advance.
Here are the practical details.
- Grouped into 5 themes (Vehicle | Pedestrian | New products | Road Blockers & Bollards | Booths)
- Duration: between 2 and 3 days depending on the themes.
- The first part/training day is oriented to sales and project managers.
- The second part is for all audiences.
- The last part/training day will be practical for field technicians.
- 4 sessions per year (2 FR and 2 EN): 20 trainings organised in total.
- The session is confirmed 2 weeks before the date if the participation is of minimum 4 persons and we accept a maximum of 12 persons.
- Registration by email on email@example.com.
- Registration fees will be charged for any absence or cancellation within 48 hours before the session.
- Any other specific training on request on site or on our premises will be charged 1000€/day + expenses.
- Address : Avenue Lavoisier 17, 1300 Wavre – Belgium
- According to the registrations, it is possible we relocate in our factory in France : 22, rue du 8 Mai 1945, 95340 Persan – France
- Schedule : 9h00 – 16h30
- Sandwiches included for lunch (please inform us for any food adaptation)
Soon the 2021 calendar for trainings in English @ Wavre :
We stay at your service for any further information request.
Tel.: +32 (0)10 23 02 11
Tel.: +44 (0)604 654 210
Tel.: +1 450 659 0737