Automatic Systems regularly organises training courses for each of its product ranges.
Our trainers are qualified engineers with a long experience at Automatic Systems.
They will be pleased to pass on their competences and expertise to you.
Our trainings cover:
1. Commercial presentation
2. Product functioning
3. Accessories and options
4. Limits of use
5. Technical features
6. Installation and handling
7. Safety information
8. Demonstrations and tests
9. Maintenance plan and resolutions of common failures
10. Presentation of our Partner Portal extranet and all the contents available
Join our trainings and be part of Automatic Systems club of graduates.
AS Internal trainings :
Infos on B:\FORMATION\_AGENDA\ & MS Teams
External trainings :
In view of the strong demand for training and in order to maintain a high level of quality, the organization of training evolves.
This year Automatic Systems is organizing free planned presentation sessions.
Here are the practical details.
- Products are grouped into 4 themes (Vehicle | Pedestrian | Road Blockers & Bollards | Booths)
- Duration: between 1 and 2 hours depending on the themes.
- 2 sessions per year EN : 8 presentations organised in total.
- The session is confirmed 2 weeks before the date if the participation is of minimum 4 persons.
- Registration by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any other specific training on request on site or on our premises will be charged 1000€/day + expenses.
|Pedestrian range presentation||S41: 14 October 2021 : 10h00-12h00 CET||Online session|
|Vehicle range presentation||S43: 28 October 2021 : 10h00-12h00 CET||Online session|
|VSB range presentation : Bollards + Road blockers||S45: 10 November 2021 : 10h00-12h00 CET||Online session|
|HSP range presentation : Booths||S47: 25 November 2021 : 10h00-12h00 CET||Online session|
We stay at your service for any further information request.
Tel.: +32 (0)10 23 02 11
Tel.: +44 (0)604 654 210
Tel.: +1 450 659 0737