The FirstLane swing door speed gates offer unbeatable value for money whilst ensuring safety and quality have not been compromised. Thanks to its attractive minimalist design, FirstLane turnstile fits perfectly in environments where a reliable level of security is required. Today, we’ve broadened the FirstLane offering by adding to the classical black-painted steel housing model, a stainless-steel version and an outdoor model.
The FirstLane with black-painted steel lends itself to many uses and applications thanks to its simple yet modern design; the FirstLane S speed gate in stainless-steel is even more robust and elegant than the basic version, it is designed to fit well in sophisticated environments that require intensive use; the FirstLane Plus, the outdoor model IP44 with with aerodynamic obstacles, is designed to be wind-resistant.
The exclusive DIRAS detection system, one of the most reliable available on the market, ensures precise user tracking for maximum safety and security. Thanks to the dynamic LED lighting, FirstLane speed gates are so easy to use that untrained users can easily use the secured lane. All models offer two passage widths: a standard lane of 600 mm and a wide lane of 900 mm to facilitate access for reduced mobility users or service personnel carrying bulky objects.
FirstLane speed gates can integrate card readers or any biometric system to facilitate the work of security staff. Moreover, the FirstLane series is compatible with Automatic Systems ASLynk Monitor, the new monitoring interface for Automatic Systems products which allows multi-site remote control of your equipment for up to 500 lanes regardless of location.
- Modern and stylish look
- Aesthetic top cover in 8 mm thick monolithic tempered glass with black screen printing
- Dynamic lighting
- High-quality materials
FirstLane speedgate has won the prestigious Red Dot Design Award – Product Design 2021
1.Black-painted steel housing (FirstLane)
2.Stainless steel housing (FirstLane S & FirstLane Plus)
Clear 10 mm thick tempered monolithic glass obstacles (FirstLane & FirstLane S)
Obstacles in 8 mm thick painted steel, with anti-corrosion treatment (FirstLane Plus)
Different heights available (900/1200/1500/1700/1750*/1800)
* Only for FirstLane Plus
Aesthetic glass top cover in 8 mm thick monolithic tempered glass with black screen printing. The glass top cover is very resistant to scratches and allows for the integration of contactless readers and new dynamic lights without the need for cutting.
Laminate top cover with RFID logo(s), with function light(s).
3. STAINLESS STEEL
Top cover in stainless steel with screen printed glass reader screen(s), with function light(s)
FUNCTION PICTOGRAMS for intuitive use
• High throughput, up to 60 users per minute
• Fast opening and closing of the obstacles
• Bi-directional movement
• Two different passage widths available (600 mm and 900 mm for people with reduced mobility)
BEST IN CLASS FOR FLOW AND ELECTRONIC DETECTION PROPRIETARY DIRAS DETECTION SYSTEM
• High-density matrix of infrared beams (every 22,5 mm) follows users’ progression through the gate.
• Dynamic and predictive (size, position, direction) algorithms ensuring top of the class performance for fraud detection : tailgating, piggybacking, trolleys, children, u-turn, crossing, multiple entries…
MULTIPLE INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES (OPTIONAL): the cabinet allows to integrate authentification solutions including:
• RFID, QRcode and barcodes readers
• Biometric devices
PREVENTS FINGER ENTRAPMENT and other hazards
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL DRIVE UNITS including:
• Controller for progressive accelerations and decelerations of the obstacles, for smooth movement and enhanced user safety
• Geared electromagnetic brake for locking of obstacles in the event of forced entry attempts
• Sensor monitoring the obstacle position
EUROPEAN STANDARD SAFETY EN 16005 COMPLIANT: requirements regarding the strength of trapping and impact energy
EMERGENCY EXIT CERTIFIED, EN13637
TCP/IP COMMUNICATION enabled by embedded software allowing real-time monitoring and equipment configuration locally or remotely via a simple web browser as well as a diagnostic tool for complete maintenance.
INFORMATION TRANSFER BY:
• XML-RPC interface Double Ethernet (IPV4 and IPV6)
• Dry contacts (passage authorised, passage information, fraud, technical default…)
• ASLYNK MONITOR surveillance interface. Simple and elegant solution for managing one or two access control equipment areas remotely, via an Ethernet network.
• Robust and stable
• RoHS anti-corrosion zinc plating treatment
• Housing in black painted steel or brushed AISI 304L stainless steel
SIDE PANELS (OPTIONAL)
• Clear 8 mm thick tempered monolithic glass (FirstLane and FirstLane S)
• Clear 10 mm thick tempered monolithic glass obstacles (for FirstLane and FirstLane S speed gates)
• Obstacles in 8 mm thick painted steel, swinging in the direction of user passage with anti-corrosion treatment (FirstLane Plus).
• 5.000.000 MCBF (Mean Cycles Between Failures)
Top coverRobust 8 mm tempered glass top cover
Dynamic lighting and pictogram
Dynamic lighting and pictogram
Proprietary DIRAS detection system
Powder coating black finish
Tempered glass side panel (optional)
- Automation of pedestrian access control
- Restricts access to secured zones
- Low cost of ownership
- Employee and visitor Entry/Exit tracking
- Reduced need for manned entrance
- Easy to install
- Low energy consumption for a low carbon footprint
- Office buildings, head offices and administrative sites
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Gyms and fitness centres
- Government buildings and institutions
- Stadium & Museums
- Product Brochure
- Technical Data Sheet – FirstLane
- Technical Data Sheet – FirstLane S
- Technical Data Sheet – FirstLane Plus
You can access all of our product documentation such user manuals, spare parts catalogue, engineering specifications, certifications, REVIT drawings and much more by connecting to our downloading platform, PartnerPortal.